Canine Massage Therapy
Therapeutic Massage for Dogs Available Here!
Anyone who has personally experienced a therapeutic massage is likely aware of the many health advantages it provides. Imagine those same benefits for your dog! Westside Animal Hospital now offers therapeutic canine massage, performed by our Certified Canine Massage Therapist, Courtney, who is eager to help improve your dog's quality of life. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Provides chronic pain relief from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and other orthopedic issues through the release of endorphins
- Improves flexibility in joints; helps relieve muscle soreness and tension
- Addresses and relieves common myofascial pain patterns associated with abnormal weight bearing secondary to injury or chronic arthritis pain, especially in geriatric dogs
- Can help calm hyperactivity, separation and other anxieties, as well as provide emotional wellbeing for your dog
- Increase confidence, socialization, and bonding with humans
- Helps your young or adult dog become familiar with touch, making visits to your veterinarian or groomer much more pleasant and comfortable for your dog - and you!
- Triggers you dog's natural ability to heal from injury, strain, surgery, and exhaustion; increases immune system activity
Give us a call for more details or to schedule a massage for your beloved companion!